- You can wear what you want! If you’re anything like me I come home after a long day, throw on jogging pants and a t-shirt. With online shopping you don’t have to get dressed up to go look at clothes you can do all your shopping online with the click of a button.
- You’ll get mail you want to get! I hate getting mail because usually it’s bills, but waiting for that anticipated sweater you just ordered online, I’d be waiting for the mailman everyday just anticipating it coming.
- You can sneakily shop at work. Employers usually frown if you head to your favorite ethical clothing store for 2 hours to do some shopping. But your boss doesn’t have to know about the 15 min. cruise around your favorite Canadian clothing online store, or do it on your break, either way I won’t tell.
- Insomnia doesn’t suck as much. If you can’t sleep, you can shop in your pajamas cause online stores don’t close.
- You will never have to beg for a refund because you lost your receipt. I am horrible for loosing receipts. The worst is going back to the store to try and explain why you need to return it and why you don’t have a receipt. I’m going to go ahead and pass on staging a power struggle with the cashier. Email order confirmations for the win!
- There are no pushy salesgirls in your home. If there is, that sounds like a personal problem.
- Stores don’t have a search box. Rule #1 of shopping in stores: never engage with salespeople. Meanwhile, a quick and easy online search is a snap.
- Product reviews are awesome. If you were to loudly yell out for other customers’ opinions on your purchase, security might be compelled to remove you from the store. We’d so much rather scroll through reviews to inform our shopping decisions.
- Most websites give discounts: Stores only give discounts on clearance items or items on special days, most websites will do this all year around or you can find a code online that will give you some sort of discount making it cheaper than the store.
So we have reasons why to buy Ethical fashion in Canada and why to shop online for your favorite ethical fashion in Canada.
With Canada day coming up, it’s another great reason to buy ethical fashion in Canada. After all, if you’re Canadian then you have a shirt that says something about Canada on it or maybe you buy a new one every year with the year on it.
Whatever your reason for buying Canadian fashion, you can’t be wrong. If anyone else has any questions about Ethical fashion in Canada feel free to let me know. I think everyone should buy Canadian.